Are you seeking a career as a Registered Nurse?
We’re hiring for a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (PCICU) at The Mount Sinai Hospital.
Pediatric patients and their families turn to the Children’s Heart Center to receive the most advanced state-of-the-art care available. Our multidisciplinary team provides comprehensive care for a wide variety of cardiac conditions from the most common disorders to the rarest cases.
At the Children’s Heart Center, you’ll collaborate with our colleagues throughout The Mount Sinai Hospital who are ranked among the top 10 nationally for Cardiology and Heart Surgery by the U.S. News & World Report.
You will be providing comprehensive care for infants, children, adolescents, and adults with congenital or acquired heart defects. In joining the PCICU team, you will have the opportunity to provide innovative, pediatric cardiac critical care using advanced support technologies such as extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), ventricular assist devices (VADs), continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT), and more.
To learn more about The Mount Sinai Hospital and our Children’s Heart Center please click the links below:
Mount Sinai Kravis Children’s Heart Center: https://www.mountsinai.org/locations/childrens-heart
Mount Sinai Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center: https://www.mountsinai.org/care/heart/services/congenital-heart-disease
Mount Sinai Health System: https://www.mountsinai.org/
Mount Sinai Nursing: https://www.mountsinai.org/care/nursing-at-mount-sinai
All applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Basic Life Support (BCLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Current NYS RN License (or willingness to obtain)
- At least 1 year of critical care RN experience in a Pediatric Cardiac ICU, PICU, NICU, Pediatric Cardiac Stepdown Unit, Pediatric Stepdown Unit, or Adult ICU
- Specialty certification (Critical Care Registered Nurse
- Certification/CCRN, Cardiac Surgery Certification/CSC, Cardiac
- Medicine Certification/CMC, Cardiac Vascular Nursing Certification,
- Pediatric Nurse Certification/CPN, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification/ACLS)
- Active membership in a professional nursing organization