- CHiP Network Congenital Heart and Pediatric Cardiac Journal Watch – January 2018
- Opportunity to Participate in Important Survey on Transition Education
- Cardiology 2017– Disney’s Yacht and Beach Resort, February 22-26, 2017
- PCICS Survey of Clinical Blood Transfusion Practices After Stage 1 Palliation
- International Pediatric VAD Summit 2016
Author Archives: Barbara Cowen
Congenital Heart and Pediatric Cardiac Journal Watch –
Welcome to the Congenital Heart and Pediatric Cardiac Journal Watch!
The articles listed are from November 2017.
View the articles here
Or, link directly to a topic:
ACHD Featured Articles in association with ISACHD
CHD … Continue reading
Attention All SPCN Members!
The attached survey is sent on behalf of Karen Uzark. If you have and questions or comments, please contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Karen would like you to link onto the survey below and complete it within … Continue reading
Cardiology 2017– Disney’s Yacht and Beach Resort, February 22-26, 2017—Registration and Abstract Submission NOW OPEN!!
There’s never been a more exciting time to work in our field. New knowledge is being generated daily, and improvements in care are developing … Continue reading
PCICS Survey of Clinical Blood Transfusion Practices After Stage 1 Palliation.”
To review the survey CLICK HERE. Look for outcomes of this survey on this page in about 6 months.
International Pediatric VAD Summit 2016
Date & Location
Thursday, October 20, 2016 7:00 AM – Friday, October 21, 2016 5:00 PM
Hilton Back Bay, Boston, MA
This two-day conference will focus on basic science and clinical management of ventricular assist devices (VADs) in the … Continue reading