- SPCN Annual Membership and Educational Meeting Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
- CHiP Network Congenital Heart and Pediatric Cardiac Journal Watch – January 2018
- Opportunity to Participate in Important Survey on Transition Education
- Cardiology 2017– Disney’s Yacht and Beach Resort, February 22-26, 2017
- PCICS Survey of Clinical Blood Transfusion Practices After Stage 1 Palliation
Author Archives: Lisa Kohr
Dear Health Care Provider,
The Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcomes Consortium, which is a national interdisciplinary collaborative group with the goal of improving neurodevelopmental outcomes in children with congenital heart disease (CHD), is conducting a survey on neurodevelopmental screening in children with CHD. In 2012, … Continue reading
Hello from SCPN!
Identification: Follow-up regarding renewal emails
Situation: Many of you have received renewal notices after you have already paid your dues via PayPal.
Background: Because this is the first year that we have used the membership renewal function on our website, … Continue reading